PhD In Sociology and Social Research, at the Department of Sociology and Social Research, University of Trento.
She is a member of the Interdisciplinary Centre of Gender Studies of the Trento University, where she defended her PhD thesis on the coming out process in the workplace (2009). Her research interests deal with the deconstruction of gender, sex and sexuality alignment, developing and analysing strategies and methodologies to fight discrimination in the workplace and in the classroom.
- Sexuality and queer studies
- LGBT public policies
- Gender education
- Postmodern management theory
- Qualitative research methodologies
- Illness narratives
- "Biographical Transitions: A Comparison between Object and Models", co-financed by MIUR (2005-2007), coordinated by Mario Cardano of the University of Torino
- Safety, Culture and Organizational Climate in the Operating Theatre